Kailash Helicopter Services is currently operating charter commercial air transportation within the Nepalese territory with three AS350 Helicopters. Thus, we invite self-driven people to apply for the following positions:
DEPARTMENT: FLIGHT OPERATIONS
1. Vacancy: Helicopter Pilot (Captain):- Required Number: 1
Qualification and Experience:
– Hold a valid ATPL/CPL (H) on type AS350 series Helicopter issued by ICAO Contracting State / CAA Nepal.
– Other minimum qualification should be as per requirement of CAA Nepal.
– Helicopter flight hours: Min 1500 HRS
– Sling experience is mandatory
– Must have valid helicopter pilot license with rating on AS 350 series Helicopter.
– Flying hours; 500 HRS in AS350 series Helicopter.
2. Contract Period:
– Two years from appointment date.
– Working period 11 months in a year.
3. Job Description:
– Pre flight checks to the aircraft operational system
– Ensure secured take offs and landings
– Cargo & Human Sling operation
– Determining risk that may occur
– Keeping accurate records for compliance purpose
– Ensuring safety of passengers and aircraft
– Safety briefing to the passengers before each flight
Candidates fulfilling above requirement for vacancy of Helicopter Pilot (Captain) may send their CV, a copy of License, a copy of training certificates, a copy of citizenship, a copy of logbook to the following address within 15 days from the date of publication. Telephone inquiry will not be entertained.
Kailash Helicopter Services Pvt. Ltd.
Level-III, TIA Commercial Building Airport
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com