We at Kailash Helicopter Services Pvt Ltd take safety as paramount importance and all levels of management and all employees are responsible for the delivery of this highest level of safety performance, starting with Accountable Manager.
We have implemented Safety Management System which as a minimum are designed to meet the requirements of regulatory recommendation and international aviation standards. Kailash Helicopter Services Pvt Ltd endeavors to foster a safety culture and deliver safe operation and maintenance activities by commitment to:
1. Implementation of SMS and Human Factor Principles by allocating all appropriate resources to enhance overall safety of the company
2. Ensure that Safety commitments are not reduced by commercial imperatives
3. Establishment of proactive hazards/occurrence/errors including maintenance error/incidents reporting culture/system in all departments including Maintenance Organization (NCAR-145 Approved Organization)
4. Establishment of proactive hazard/safety risk identification and management processes through Safety Reporting System, to eliminate or mitigate safety risk associated with operational and maintenance activities to a point which is as low as reasonably practicable/achievable
5. Ensures that all staff understands their accountabilities and responsibilities for the development and delivery of aviation safety strategy and performance
6. Ensure that externally supplied systems and services that impact upon the safety of our operations meet appropriate safety standards;
7. Ensures that Safety department comply with and, wherever possible, exceed legislative and regulatory requirements and standards;
8. Ensure that all staff comply with approved procedures, quality standards, and regulations and all staffs are provided with adequate and appropriate aviation safety information and applicable trainings, are competent in safety matters and are only allocated tasks commensurate with their skills;
9. Establish and measure our safety performance against realistic objectives and/or targets; and continually improve safety performance;
10. Conduct safety and management reviews to ensure that relevant action is taken
11. Ensure that the application of effective aviation safety management systems is integral to all our aviation activities,
12. Establishment of Just Culture to ensure that no penalty or disciplinary action will be taken against any employee who reports any hazards, potential hazards or circumstances affecting safety, unless such disclosure indicates, beyond any reasonable doubt, an illegal act, gross negligence, or a deliberate or willful disregard of regulations or procedures.
13. The continued development and support of an organizational culture that fosters safe practices and encourages effective safety reporting and communication, including protection of safety data and information, and reporter’s identification.